- Yield: 1
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
Quick & Easy Breakfast Burrito
This burrito is great for hangovers off all types. Also, tastes really good!
1. In a medium non stick pan over medium / high heat cook the bacon pieces 2 to 3 minutes or until the bacon starts to brown up.
2. Add the onions and the chopped mushrooms, lower the heat to medium and sauté stirring frequently until the mushrooms are dark in color and have reduced by 1/2 in volume. (About 3 minutes.)
Note!: If your bacon is lean and theres not enough bacon grease to cook the mushrooms and onions, spray the mixture with butter flavored Pam.
3. Meanwhile crack the eggs in a bowl. Using a garlic press, press the pealed Voodoo garlic into the bowl and beat with the eggs using a fork until incorporated.
4. Give the pan a shake to distribute the bacon, onions and mushrooms evenly over the bottom of the pan. Turn up the heat to medium high and pour the beaten eggs and garlic in the pan.
5. Cook for around 30 seconds, add salt & pepper, mix with a spatula.
6. Cover the top with the cheddar cheese and cover the pan. Remove from heat.
7. Toast the flower tortilla over medium heat on the stove top turning every 5 to 8 seconds to avoid burning. When dark spots began to appear its done. (Toasting intensifies the flavor )
8. By now the cheese should be melted over the eggs. Add the egg mixture to your tortilla. Roll-r-up and enjoy!
Don’t forget the Caribbean Hottie! It goes great with eggs!